Workplace Banking Relationship Manager required ASAP
Workplace Banking Relationship Manager (7 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Dublin South
This is a business development role with one of Ireland's fastest growing Financial Institutions where the Work Place Banking Manager (WPB) will attend the premises of specific large companies to engage with and develop banking relationships with the employees. The WPB team provide a best in class customer centric service to customers delivering an outstanding customer experience, building & creating customer loyalty which in turn will deliver an excellent sales performance. The successful candidate will be confident in speaking to new and prospective customers to identify products that best meet their needs. Apply Online Today!
- Deliver a best in class customer experience to customers
- Provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers based on that specific customer's needs.
- Generate activity and convert enquiries into sales opportunities, ensuring the highest service level throughout the process.
- Generate retail cross sales leads for other colleagues
- Collaborate fully with colleagues to maximize supporting each customer's full financial needs.
- Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Maintain an accurate record of all company visits/activities and outcomes on a daily / weekly basis and report to Area Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
- Be a brand ambassador
- Work on a flexible basis as required outside of normal opening hours
- The successful candidate will typically have at least 5 years' experience within a sales environment with a strong track record evidenced by excellent customer delivery and sales targets achieved
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
- Proven successful sales experience either within financial services to encompass Consumer Finance, Deposits, Mortgage Sales & Insurance, or in another dynamic customer experience and sales focussed sector
- Business Development experience with a proven record of prospecting and developing relationships at all levels with customers
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all customers in a confident and professional manner
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, and exciting environment
- Be a proactive individual who is motivated towards the achievement of targets
- Excellent pipeline management follow up
- Ability to work as part of a team or on one's own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Full clean driving license
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.