GDP/HACCP experience is required
- Receiving, Picking and Packing, shipping, Returns and general warehouse duties
- Ensuring Picks accuracy of 100% before departure of the shipments from the warehouse
- Accurate use of Warehouse management systems and ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- Perform cycle counting to support 100% stock accuracy
- Highlight all incidents of deviations from the agreed processes
- Be aware of the importance of following "Good Distribution Practice"
Job Type / Category
We are looking to speak to warehouse operatives that take pride in themselves and their CVs represent that.
We have a number of positions based in North Dublin within a number of different companies with varying levels of Salary based on experience.
Standard Working hours (NO SHIFT)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 2 Years of warehouse or production line experience
- Experience in a GDP or Food Warehouse/production Environment is highly desirable
- Minimum of a Leaving Certificate level education
- Experience working with WMS system and RF Technology is essential
- Experience in a fast paced environment
Only complete and up to date CVs will be accepted
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.