Strong ERP experience and People Management is required within this role.
The role requires the candidate to co-ordinate the various teams involved in the distribution process including warehouse personnel and drivers, ensuring excellent customer service on site as well as through our delivery network.
- Manage effective communications across the warehouse dept and with the relevant management team members.
- Ensure all administration functions required by the operation are completed correctly and on time.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure the warehouse and its staff are compliant with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Organising workload and daily schedule for drivers.
- Resolving delivery issues in a timely manner.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Capable of working on their own initiative.
- You will need 3+ years' experience in leading a team in a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience in transforming a warehouse department an advantage.
- Proven IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and with individuals at all levels.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.