Opportunity for an experienced Program Lead to join a Global Healthcare company committed to making a difference in people's lives and dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomo
Warehouse and Logistics Program Lead
The successful candidate will take the lead on a portfolio of projects for the Warehouse and Logistics function at my client's integrated site for the development, testing and manufacturing of biologics. The scope of projects will entail working closely with the Operation Integrated Production Team, SAP Implementation team and new Projects for Warehouse and Logistics, whilst ensuring timely delivery of project milestones and ensuring no disruption to current business.
You will have a focus on Continuous Improvements, taking responsibility for fostering a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma/MPS Tools in line with Hoshin Kanri, Project Portfolio Management, Supply Risk Reduction and other site processes.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Create, execute and revise project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and business requirements.
- Manage day-to-day project aspects and tracking deliverables.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities in matrix team.
- Lead a Matrix team, this is a key role that provides direction and support to project team.
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team and effectively communicating relevant project information to stakeholders.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering), Project Management and/or Lean Six Sigma qualification is highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant project leadership roles with experience in a matrix structures.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Professional qualification / business and number of years warehouse/Logistics experiencing in similar environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.