Excellent tax role with new entrant to Aviation Sector
- Preparing advice for the ownership and operation of aircraft
- Advising clients on VAT issues around the acquisition and disposal of a wide range of high value assets
- Liaising with the VAT Director to ensure high standards of VAT advice are provided across the Group
- Having an instrumental role in the delivery of the divisional strategic plan
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
- Developing relationships with both clients and colleagues based in our various offices to identify and capitalise upon opportunities to grow the VAT advisory services of the Group
- Providing advisory services in relation to VAT investigations, M&A and cross border transactions
- Reviewing VAT returns, EC Sales List and Intrastat Supplementary Declarations
- Dealing with various local customs authorities regarding VAT administration and compliance Conducting internal VAT reviews and audits on existing clients
- Providing VAT advice and guidance to colleagues across the Group
- Making recommendations for development of VAT structures
- To prepare, review, amend and issue terms of engagement and tax advice
- To assist with and provide opinions on group product development.
- To act as the groups point of contact for VAT issues in Ireland.
- Provide administration support for the Tax Director
- Comprehensive experience in a similar VAT/Tax advisory role
- Ability to manage own time and work
- Evidence of excellent organisation skills
- Customer service orientated
- Clear and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- CTA qualification (Irish or UK qualification)
- Business development skills
- ACCA/ACA or similar qualification
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package including healthcare, the opportunity to work in an existing European organisation who are starting up in the Mid-West with huge plans for future global growth and take part in a cohesive company culture.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.