We are looking for a Value Stream Lead in Waterford...
Our clients are currently recruiting for a Value Stream leader who will be responsible for the operational performance of a Workcell ensuring the KPIs are achieved. They will be tasked to Lead, influence and motivate a customer focused team in a matrix structure to achieve Value Stream KPIs and manufacturing solutions to meet/exceed customer requirements.
Technical experience in Injection moulding process is a must for this role.
* 5 years' experience in Manufacturing/Engineering in a healthcare/contract manufacturing environment.
* Previous people management/leadership and customer facing experience highly desirable. Skills/Attributes:
* Excellent lean, operations leadership, organisational and communication skills.
* Excellent Performance Management skills
* Ability to influence, motivate and drive self and others.
* Performance and results driven.
* Excellent initiative and decision-making capability.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* High level of cGMP, safe working practices and awareness.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project & ERP systems.
If you feel you are the right person for this role please apply here or contact Conor directly on CMcNulty@MorganMcKinley.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.