Based on the outskirts of Dublin, our Multi-National Biopharma client require a Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a highly regulated environment within utilities/ facilites.
This is a career advancing opportunity for maintenance professionals to gain experience invaluable experience within a multinational biopharmaceutical environment and receive training on a broad range of processes & techniques
- Operating and maintaining a broad range of Utilities, including but not limited to: Black, Clean & HVAC utilities systems.
- Ascertaining spare parts requirements
- Absorbing knowledge transferred by vendors
- Use of CMMS systems
- Identifying equipment that needs to be created on CMMS
YOU WILL RECEIVE TRAINING ACROSS THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- CMMS training
- Grey Utilities
- Good Manufacturing practice (GMP) & Good Document Practice (GDP)
- Effective reliability methods
- A range of predictive maintenance tools
- Education / Work experience:
- Trade Qualified
- Maintenance & Operations experience in a regulated environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.