Utilities Project Lead
Utilities Project Lead - 12 Month Contract
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
My globally recognized Pharmaceutical Client are currently recruiting for a BMS Utilities Lead to run a 12-month project at their high-tech manufacturing site in Tipperary. As the BMS Technical Specialist, you will be specifically responsible for CQ and PQ of the BMS scope for a multi-product aseptic filling facility. The BMS Lead will be responsible for the overall BMS design and delivery for the new production building and associate infrastructure. You will be joining a highly experienced team of experts who work collaboratively together and are extremely focused on efficiency.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to ensure delivery of BMS (both Qualified (QBMS) and Non-Qualified BMS areas) as endorsed by project management team to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for execution schedule to ensure timely turnover of BMS to support the business.
- Responsible for regular communication to program leadership, IT/Automation programme manager and multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Reviews design deliverables and assists in procurement of equipment to ensure that BMS requirements are met.
- Assures all BMS activity is completed in compliance with all Project Controls standards and practices.
- Gathers input and coordinates with project team, IT, site or Global Engineering representatives to develop requirements.
- Oversees the BMS project execution, working to ensure that the system installation and CQV execution meets the scope, budget, and schedule and is done in a safe, compliant and secure manner.
- Participate in the turnover process to ensure compliance with standards.
- Provides hands-on support to resolve risks and meet project schedules as required.
- Contributes to a high-performance team culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
- Identifies risks and escalates when appropriate to the project management team.
- Contributes to a high-performance safety culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12-month contract position
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.