**Great opportunity for an insurance professional seeking to build a career in Underwriting**
Our client a global leader in reinsurance is seeking a professional individual with proven technical and analytical experience within the insurance industry and who is keen to build a career in underwriting.
- Ensure adherence to Underwriting Processes for ASI and Underwriting Guidelines
- Responsible for general Underwriting responsibilities and ongoing negotiations
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative assessment
- Regular liaison with various departments
- Ensure effective management of client relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Attend industry conferences when appropriate
- Attend client visits and group internal meetings as required
- Maintain correct underwriting entries on the internal system
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Key requirements of the Underwriter:
- Primary degree in a statistical, mathematics and/or or business-related discipline
- Sound understanding of (re)insurance beneficial
- Proven analytical and technical capability
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numerical skills
- A highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.