Looking for an experienced & ambitious Tax Manager to join a well-established, U.S HQ Technology Company based in Dublin
- Managing the UK Tax Compliance and Tax Advisory workstream to ensure full and timely tax compliance as well as providing timely and accurate tax advice to Senior Management.
- Carry out a leading role in the global consolidation tax provision process (current and deferred tax) under IAS.
- Monitor the changing UK and international tax statutes for changes that present risks and opportunities for the group; provide timely communication of such changes to Senior Management and work to implement changes needed to reduce risks and achieve opportunities.
- Proactively monitor changing business practices to ensure that the company's tax reporting is properly aligned with its dynamic environment.
- Working with the wider UK tax team on CFC and CIR obligations.
- Assist in various international R+D projects.
- Working closing with the Global Tax Director on various projects, in particular in helping with the design and implementation of tax planning strategies associated with acquisitions, restructurings, refinancing and other transactions.
- Work closely with other members of the tax team on an entity rationalisation project to achieve tax and administrative efficiency.
- Leading the review of and implementation of tax processes which ensure full tax compliance efficiently.
- Lead in the management of audits by tax authorities, including responding to information requests and presenting detailed support of tax position as filed.
- Management of external vendors.
EDUCATION & EXPERTISE:
- Experienced Tax advisor. AITI/CTA Qualified.
- Specific UK Tax experience is essential.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA desireable.
- Experience within a Big 4/Top 10 environment AND/OR large corporate experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong data organisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder management skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.