Cyber Security Giant Looking For A UI Designer For Their In-House Design Team
Our client, a household name in cyber safety is looking to add a talented and passionate UI Designer to their in-house design team.
As a passionate UI Designer you will play a vital role in designing compelling new visual layouts for our websites and landing pages under for this global tech brand.
- Responsible for all aspects of designing high-impact web experiences for our websites and landing pages.
- Strengthen the company brands through consistent quality and contributing innovative ideas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, with on-time and high-quality delivery
- Work with our user researchers to understand our customers to test and launch compelling visual experiences on the web.
- Collaborate with other designers and project stakeholders to meet business objectives throughout design process.
- Create spec sheets and hand-off documentation for our development teams.
- Actively participate in an agile development environment for an end-to-end design experience.
- An online portfolio is required to be considered for this position
- 4-6 years of web design experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree in visual design or professional experience equivalent
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard software including Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS code
- Experience designing responsive websites and working with styles guides/design systems
- Understanding of the latest interactive trends
- Ability to take direction and feedback positively
- Ability to present and sell creative
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to details
- Nice to haves: animation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.