The UAT Test Lead will support the UAT Manager and partake in an exciting digital transformation project.
UAT Test Lead - 24 months (Dublin City - FTC)
The UAT Lead will have responsibility for coordination of a UAT team across various parts of the organisation and deliver clear and effective Stakeholder communications.
- Create UAT Test Plan(s) from Business Requirements Documentation and Functional Specifications.
- Create UAT Test Schedule(s)
- Attend daily UAT Meetings
- Support business users and teams in UAT execution Phase.
- Co-ordinate UAT defect tracking
- Provide UAT Metrics.
- The UAT Test Lead will work closely with UAT Manager to ensure project controls and standards are followed.
- Prepare UAT Test Plan based on business requirements and Functional Specifications
- Prepare UAT Test Schedule based on Project Dates.
- Provide support for UAT execution
- Track and Monitor UAT progress
- Provide daily UAT Test execution status Reports
- Manage the delivery of UAT defect fixes
- Provide Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies relating to project.
- Create Test completion reports.
Apply here for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.