Treasury & Policy Manager
There is a new Treasury & Policy Manager position on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Treasury & Policy Manager role is in a reputable, global and well established bank.
Reporting directly to the Treasurer the Treasury & Policy Manager holds responsibility for ensuring robust liquidity and fund risk management frameworks are in place.
Working in a global company provides you with a vast amount of experience and exposures, regularly working with counterparts across the globe.
- Timely update of policies and procedures regarding liquidity and funding to ensure full compliance and adherence to the Central Bank of Ireland requirements
- Carry out continuous monitoring and enhancements to the 1st LOD systems and controls, ensuring they are fully compliant at all times and escalating to the Treasurer when appropriate
- Regular documentation of assessment processes
- Provide assistance when required in the preparation of ICAAP
- Continuously monitoring policies and procedures, structural balance sheet pricing and regulatory ratios to ensure adherence on behalf of corporate treasury whilst remaining in line with internal practices
- Liquidity risk management - contribute to forecasting, stress testing processes and planning
- Active contribution to the recovery and resolution regulatory submissions to address potential funding and liquidity disruptions
- Regular assistance with any regulatory or corporate reporting
- Maintain update to date market knowledge of any legislations and/or regulations that may affect this part of the business
- Ensure appropriate reflection of liquidity and funding requirements through monitoring Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
- Operational risk management - contribute and maintain effective frameworks within the department
- Must have strong knowledge of banking products, financial markets and economics
- Minimum 6 years' experience working in a treasury function
- Excellent regulatory knowledge is essential for this position, specifically knowledge pertaining to Treasury within the Europe
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence stakeholders to drive change
- Positive risk culture to promote risk awareness and ensure effective risk management controls are in place
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.