Sales Account Administrator Contract Position with a Global Financial Services Provider
This is dynamic and varied role with broad scope in it's activities. Sitting within the Treasury and Trade solutions function, the successful candidate will get strong exposure to projects and client facing activities. Key functions include;
- Support the Sales Account Management Team for the coordination of critical projects with relevant teams within treasury and trade solutions team, such as working on requirements for Implementation of CRM deals & KYC/AML requirements for new business opportunities for a defined portfolio of clients.
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved.
- Assist with client communication of product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Sales Account Manager for client relationship reviews and client decks for client meetings.
Essential skills and competencies for the role are as follows;
- Third level degree.
- Fluent in French Language.
- 3/4 years relevant experience in Cash/Trade operations position.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.