Treasury Lead Analyst
My client is currently growing, part of a successful global banking operation, the Treasury Lead Analyst will be based in Dublin and support the treasury activities for the Dublin entity.
The main function of the role is to support corporate treasury in all aspects of treasury, balance sheet and liquidity in the Bank, and importantly CRD4 liquidity metrics as well as the Bank's internal liquidity metrics.
- Support corporate treasury and businesses in respect of treasury and balance sheet in the BAnk as it continues to grow and evolve as well as becoming more complex due to the growth expected across other business within the Bank.
- Acts as the Branch Treasurer for UK entity and potentially other branches in Europe.
- Balance Sheet forecasting and analysis, including branch and business level.
- Liquidity forecasting and analysis - across internal ande external liquidity metrics, support the funding and liquidity planning, contingency funding plan, and ILAAP process and related areas.
- Management of regulatory, internal liquidity and funding metrics.
- Playing a key role in driving compliance with regulatory change, providing policy expertise to support the reporting team in managing such transitions.
- Executing and monitoring treasury policies, inclusive of control, management and monitoring of risk.
- Providing subject matter expertise including in respect of markets business; guiding markets businesses on the implications of business strategy on liquidity and funding - knowledge across equities, fixed income, FX, credit, rates, structured desks and prime brokerage asset classes.
- Coordinating and running presentations to senior stakeholders and strategic input.
- Ensuring key treasury related projects are on track and successfully implemented.
- Coordinating of ALCO planning and preparation; presentation at ALCO and other senior forums.
- Reviewing and submitting for approval new product and large transactions requests from a treasury perspective.
- Execution of project implementations; ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency.
- Provide ad hoc support in respect of key deliverables.
The successful candidate will have broad exposure to senior management across a wide range of critical treasury and liquidity management areas.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with varied responsibilities and the opportunity to work with different business areas and across functions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.