Exciting opportunity for a Treasury and Cash Management Supervisor to join a busy finance team on a 9 mth FTC
Currently working on an excitng opportunity for a Treasury and Cash Management Accountant on behalf of our client based in Waterford. The role is a 9 mth FTC and will report directly to the Head of Accounting
- Ensure all bank accounts and other cash balance sheet reconciliations are completed within required deadline for a wide range of bank accounts in Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Investigate queries in a timely manner.
- Working with other departments, AP, AR and Payroll to identify and clear any outstanding differences.
- Authorisation of bank transfers and payments.
- Daily and monthly bank/balance sheet reconciliations.
- Journal preparation of daily and monthly banking transactions.
- Take lead on implementation of new global banking solution for the group.
- Manage regular and ad hoc tasks to ensure deadlines are adhered to and other demands are met.
- Management of 2 team members.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related discipline - essential
- 3-5 years financial services experience within a Treasury or Accounting department- essential
- Banking experience preferable.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Sound understanding of double entry accounting.
- Demonstrate flexibility in multi-tasking especially at month-end/year-end.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team supporting others.
For further information on this role, please contact Lesley Cooke
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.