The Treasury Analyst position is a role in a global financial Solutions Company, among the top ten in the world. This firm is headquartered in Ireland based in Dublin south.
Working as part of a team, you will be reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, and you will be responsible for supporting regards to the Treasury Functions with the bank.
- Manage the bank's day to day, looking after of the liquid assets in line with approves limit, cash and investments
- Responsible for the exchange transactions, executing foreign currency transactions
- Reports related to cash, liquidity and market updates to the treasure manager and internal committees
- Support the business lines, managing and improving cash and liquidity forecasting for the Bank services
- Supporting ad-hoc projects with ideas and suggestions of improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Finance, accountancy
- Experience in a liquidity position management role a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a flexible basis to cope with demanding delivery timetables
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.