Exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Analyst with one of the world's leading Pharma companies in Dublin City Centre
Job Type: Contract 12 months
Location: City Centre
Looking for a new opportunity with a Multinational Pharma company?
If so, we have an opening for a Transfer Pricing Analyst based in Dublin's city centre with one of the world's leading companies.
You will be responsible for applying transfer pricing methodologies in compliance with company procedures and their pricing policy and getting great exposure of how the company conducts business on an international level.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified or almost qualified Accountant with 2 year's experience. Corporate finance or shared services experience desirable.
Responsibilities to include:
- Scrutinise product profitability and propose accurate and alternative adjustments
- Calculation of transfer prices for products across the supply chain
- Data collection and analysis
- Updating transfer pricing journal
- Balance sheet reconciliation and Income statement analysis
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence with compliance requirements and defined control as per company policies and provide necessary support to the external and internal audit processes.
- Support internal and external audit processes as required.
- Ensure all documents are accurately prepared and comply with statutory requirements in relation to profit reviews
- Implement best practice within the company, being proactive and working towards improvements at all times
- Provide guidance and leadership for all transfer pricing related transactions in terms of accounting treatment.
- Support any transformational projects providing recommendations and advice on solutions and implementation
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- Experience supporting the audit process both internally and externally
- Strong accounting, analytical thinking and problem solving skills with proven ability to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- SAP or Oracle experience desirable
- Excellent Excel skills
- The ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Previous experience of supply chain/transfer pricing would be an advantageous
- Previous Experience with US GAAP advantageous
If you are looking for the next step in your career or to gain excellent industry experience, please apply online today!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.