Investor Services Manager Opportunity
- A very exciting Transfer Agency /Investor Services Manager positon has opened up with very reputable company in Dublin City Centre due to expansion.
- Responsible for being the gatekeeper of the transfer agency's department's funds
- Managing operational aspects of the team
- Ensuring appropriate processes & procedures of team are in place
- Playing a key part in different fund launches for team
- Responsible for mentoring & coaching the team
- Working closely with senior management team to develop new ideas
- Occasionally helping out in day to day operations for team
- Working on a range of funds such as Hedge & UCITs
- Working on a several different type of high level projects
- Playing key part in regular client visits
- 6 years' experience in transfer agency
- 3 years' experience in supervisory role
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Very strong client facing skills
- Business/Finance degree
- Very strong leadership skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.