Transfer Agency Manager role based in Wexford
Daily activities for the role include;
- Liaise with clients, investors, trustees, auditors, third parties and other departments on operational and administrative issues.
- Co-ordinate resolution of issues acting as the central point of contact for problem definitions, actions required, timelines, resource and delivery.
- Provide effective reporting, both internally and externally covering KPIs, issues logs etc including the collation, validation analysis and presentation of information.
- Communication of issues and service failures to management as required.
- Monitor activity and departmental processes to ensure adherence to service levels, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate records regarding client issues and activity through the escalation or query logs.
- The accurate and timely preparation of the client monthly and ad-hoc invoices and their payment.
- Analyse key trend indicators and identifying steps available to the Company or the Client that would bring about improvements in efficiencies and quality levels
- Manage production and dissemination of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and ensure client engagement in the monthly review meetings.
- Deliver monthly KPI reporting & commentary to agreed turnaround.
- Support Manager of Service Delivery as directed.
- Manage day to day relationship with the Client.
- Manage the collation of all escalation & query logging, providing regular analysis on volumes and trends.
- Manage communication of events and issues to client oversight/compliance.
- Oversee all regular and bespoke reporting in accordance to SLA.
- Support the Manager of Service Delivery / Senior Service Delivery Manager's with all required business changes and development as defined by the Client and ensure that essential costings for such changes are both accurate and timely.
- Provide local representation to the Client presenting a professional approach at all times and ensuring that risks to both the company and the Client are minimised.
- Contribute to the provision of benchmarking data in order to project confidence in the service provided.
- Deliver all internal revenue reporting requirements.
- Negotiate locally to ensure outcome provides for client satisfaction and the companies financial requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for escalating and resolving concerns/incidents in line with TA Escalation Guidelines and TA Incident Escalation and Management process.
The ideal candidate would have the following competencies;
- Minimum 5 years experience within Transfer Agency
- 3 years' experience in supervisory role
- Third level / business school qualification desirable.
- A good understanding of the investment operations including business processing and regulatory activities
- Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Ability to operate across functional and divisional boundaries, including at senior level
- Flexible and adaptable and promotes change effectively
- Effective management and record keeping of invoices & rate card impacts
- Recognition of opportunities for new service costs
- Maintains own project hours & other chargeable events
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and focused in order to meet tight deadlines and client expectations
- Demonstrates a strong client service ethic
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.