Transfer Agency Assistant Manager with a Global Fund Administrator
Great opportunity for anyone with supervisory experience looking to break into the contract market. Daily tasks for the role are as follows,
- Ensure deals are accepted and processed in accordance with fund prospectus and Central Bank guidelines.
- Ensure all deals are processed with zero error tolerance.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place around the dealing process.
- Monitor deal acknowledgement as detailed in client service level agreement (SLA), including intra-day tie outs.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of cash availability and prediction reports to fund managers and valuation departments.
- Ensure Supervisors provide accurate and timely dealing reports to the Cash Team upon which they will instruct payments and pre-advises.
- Ensure prices and factors entered into the transfer agency register are accurate.
- Ensure Supervisors perform a daily tie out with valuation departments.
- Monitor the distribution of daily deal confirmations ensuring that these are sent within the client SLAdeliverables.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- Ensure Supervisors respond in a professional and proactive manner to any dealing queries received from the client or shareholders.
- Ensure Supervisors maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Plan the resourcingrequirements for the department in consultation with the Manager.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to staff, with the goal to developing personnel on a career path.
- Complete probation reviews, set staff objectives, monitor staff development against those objectives, serve as a resource to staff and provide adequate training as appropriate along with Manager.
- Co-ordinate daily/weekly/monthly management information systems (MIS).
- Ensure projects allocated to you by your line Manager are completed within the deadlines laid down.
- Serve as the primary dedicated contact for the client on operational and client servicing issues. This will include attending weekly, bi-monthly and monthly client calls and reviewing the monthly scorecard
The ideal candidate for the role should have the following skills and competencies.
- A third level qualification required in a Finance or Business-related area.
- End to end experience required within TA / Investor Services, including in a Supervisory position.
- A thorough knowledge of Fund Structures.
- Confidence regarding the decision making process and guiding staff.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Display flexibility in order to achieve Department goals.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.