Our Client a Multi National Corporation is seeking a Transaction Support Agent.
The Transaction Support Agent will be responsible for providing a high-quality service to customers, working on more complex issues to ensure a quick resolution and efficient professional customer experience. The ideal candidate with work collaboratively, work on own initiative with a can-do attitude.
Customer satisfaction is our focus from the top down. The ideal candidate will ensure that our fans are provided with world class service while working to resolve issues.
* Handle customer contacts in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner while
demonstrating professional telephone and email etiquette
* Troubleshooting lost event tickets, shipping issues, delivery problems, and ticket
replacements in an efficient and timely manner.
* Work cross-functionally with Customer Service & Accounting to address any payment
or charge related questions Partnering to handle time-sensitive customer requests efficiently and effectively
* Take the time to make sure the database is current by entering clear, concise
and accurate notes for customer telephone and email interactions
and by verifying customer information, especially telephone numbers and email
* Often serves as final escalation point.
* Effectively and professionally works with customers, solving their problems and
addressing concerns and suggestions ultimately looks to make it right for all fans.
* Strong/confident decision maker
* Self-motivated and willing to seek support to provide world class service
* Develops and maintains positive work relationships with others
* Contribute to the organisation, execution and on-going monitoring of the key
* Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates;
policies, upgrades, and potential queue changes.
* Attentive to and understands the views of others
* Ensure customer experience is at forefront of all department actions & work to
actively enhance customer experience through implementation of programs, systems
or processes that provide positive impact to the working community.
* Exceed call centre metrics on a daily basis: QA, ASA, CSAT, and NPS
* Personal and professional conduct that is consist with company culture
* Assist management with implementation of new policies and procedures
* Ability to complete extensive training for cross training of function
* Demonstrate strong active listening, speaking, writing, and reading comprehension
* Demonstrate consistency by reasonably following all proper contact handling
* Must have strong ethics and discretion while handling customer information
* Must be organized and able to multi task and work effectively in a fast-paced
* Must possess a positive "can-do" attitude
* Continual display of initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards
* Superb customer service skills, both through email and phone - ability to make a fan
* Must be able to interact with all levels of the company
* Must be able to prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and
* High quality work delivered quickly to exceed customer expectations and meet
* Strong written and communication skills required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.