Hiring a Transaction Support Agent for a multinational e-commerce business based in Dublin
Job Title: Transaction Support Agent
This role will be responsible for providing a high quality service to our client's customers, working on more complex issues to ensure a quick resolution and efficient professional customer experience. The ideal candidate with work collaboratively, work on own initiative with a can-do attitude.
Customer satisfaction is our focus from the top down. The ideal candidate will ensure that our client's fans are provided with world class service while working to resolve issues.
- Handle customer contacts in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner while demonstrating professional telephone and email etiquette
- Troubleshooting lost event tickets, shipping issues, delivery problems, and ticket replacements in an efficient and timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service & Accounting to address any payment or charge related questions
- Partnering to handle time-sensitive customer requests efficiently and effectively
- Take the time to make sure the database is current by entering clear, concise and accurate notes for customer telephone and email interactions and by verifying customer information, especially telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Often serves as final escalation point.
- Effectively and professionally works with customers, solving their problems and addressing concerns and suggestions ultimately looks to make it right for all fans.
- Strong/confident decision maker
- Self-motivated and willing to seek support to provide world class service
- Develops and maintains positive work relationships with others
- Contribute to the organisation, execution and on-going monitoring of the key department
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and potential queue changes.
- Attentive to and understands the views of others
- Ensure customer experience is at forefront of all department actions & work to actively enhance customer experience through implementation of programs, systems or processes that provide positive impact to the client's community.
- Exceed call centre metrics on a daily basis: QA, ASA, CSAT, and NPS
- Personal and professional conduct that is consist with our client's culture
- Assist management with implementation of new policies and procedures
- Ability to complete extensive training for cross training of function
- Demonstrate strong active listening, speaking, writing, and reading comprehension skills.
- Demonstrate consistency by reasonably following all proper contact handling procedures.
- Must have strong ethics and discretion while handling customer information
- Must be organized and able to multi task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a positive "can-do" attitude
- Continual display of initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
- Superb customer service skills, both through email and phone - ability to make a fan connection
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the company
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and concisely
- High quality work delivered quickly to exceed customer expectations and meet department standards
- Strong written and communication skills required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.