Training & Development Manager
Are you a Training and Development professional with previous experience in the medical device/pharma industry?
Have you a passion for the design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes?
You will be located in Galway however the company will have flexibility for the right candidate and relocation many not be necessary.
This is a Sales Trainer role, the candidate must have prior experience in training Sales people/Key Account Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementing professional competences in salesforce excellence that shall be agreed by the commercial leadership
- Developing, writing and delivering aligned company-specific education programs and training materials that ease and accelerate individual learning cycle and consequently facilitate sales people performance and goals' achievement.
- The ability to be "hands-on" where required, in a role which will require a strong willingness to collaborate across teams and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills across a large and diverse geographic region. The ability to influence across a matrixed environment.
- Willingness to work closely with our indirect partners across EMEA to enable them to grow.
- Oversee Salesforce Excellence initiatives across the region using incumbent sales methodologies.
- Apply corporate strategic products' training in the division and make sure it is implemented efficiently within the EMEA region.
- Conduct research in the field to diagnose the implementation of skills & knowledge acquired in training,
- Monitor performance indicators to ensure the ROI of the training programs
- Report to stakeholders as required
- Enable the commercial leadership to act as coaches and multipliers of a culture of constant learning, using metrics and learning methodology
- Manage all external training vendor relationships
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required in cognitive or biological sciences, or other related field.
- At least 5-8 years' industry experience with ideally 4 years + of relevant work experience in the diagnostic, med-device or pharma markets.
- Familiarity with diagnostic industry practices, especially with markets relevant to infectious diseases products' lines.
- English fluency and preferred European language skills would be beneficial (Spanish, French, German, Italian).
- Travel estimation of up to 50%
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.