Training & Development Manager - Galway
Are you an experienced Training & Development Manager with a background in a multinational environment?
Do you have a passion for designing, delivering and evaluating programmes to improve in-house performance?
A great opportunity to work in a leading Galway based global organisation to support the training function of sales and marketing staff as well as providing guidance and input into customer training delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee Salesforce Excellence initiatives across the region using incumbent sales methodologies.
- Apply corporate strategic products' training in the division and make sure it is implemented efficiently within the EMEA region.
- Implement professional learning & education methodologies (content and resources) which are adaptable to meet the changes and dynamics of the market.
- Create a learning environment that is positively impacting sales force mindset and behaviours - and consequently goals' achievement and sales effectiveness - through the following actions:
- Conduct research in the field to diagnose the implementation of skills & knowledge acquired in training,
- Monitor performance indicators to ensure the ROI of the training programs
- Enable the commercial leadership to act as coaches and multipliers of a culture of constant learning, using metrics and learning methodology
- Manage all external training vendor relationships
- Drive improved commercial execution through management of the regional commercial sales and service training strategy. Required Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required in cognitive or biological sciences, or other related field.
- At least 5-8 years' industry experience with ideally 4 years + of relevant work experience in the diagnostic, med-device or pharma markets.
- Robust experience in developing and implementing training programmes
- Proven experience developing and conducting training programmes / materials,
- Ability to travel - up to 50%
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.