One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Training Coordinator based in Dublin
Duration: 11 Month Contract
The training coordinator will be responsible for the planning, operations and logistics of core learning offerings that target the client's employees.
**Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Responsible for training programs planning, logistics and operations
- Communicate effectively and independently about assigned programs by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge.
- Collaborate, analyze and improve programs, including those that require cross-functional collaboration
-Address technical back-end issues and questions related to the learning management system; Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
-Support program managers
- Bachelors Degree in any field (open to strong recent grads)
- Minimum 3 years experience as a coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of Client Apps
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to assess problems and implement solutions independently
-Build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
- Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organizational and communication skills.
- Grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred, as well as previous exposure to Learning Management systems/software or Project Management systems/software
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.