Opportunity for and l&d coordinator
As a training coordinator you will become part of a busy team within the pharmaceutical sector in Dublin west. You will act as the main support for learning and development initiatives, ensuring all content is delivered and created in consistency with the needs of the staff.
This is a Fixed term contract for 12 months open to extensions.
- Overall administration of the company training improvement plan
- Coordination with technical writers and trainers in the team
- Create & Maintain Operational Training Matrices to reflect the training requirements for the site
- Use of site systems to manage and coordinate training
- Ensure that training is documented appropriately in line with site procedures
- Adhere to and provide input into the site training processes and procedures
- Participate in co ordinating audits across the site ensuring the site is audit/inspection ready in relation to all training requirements
- Participate in the effective writing/revising/rolling out of accurate training documents
- Delivery of training as required and support on the update of existing materials
- Third level qualification (Level 7 or higher) in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in learning and development, coordinating trainings and supporting on delivery.
- Experience working within the manufacturing/ pharmaceutical sectors
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and structured approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and Powerpoint
- Be a self - motivated and strong team player
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.