A leading Tech multinational is looking for an Operations Trainer to join their team.
- Deliver and facilitate pilots and train-the-trainer sessions, as needed for Business Platform Operations
- Planning, design and delivery of Training sessions, including Ad Hoc Training, for both new and existing team members
- Conduct training needs analysis, identify key knowledge gaps and architect innovative learning and performance solutions that increase on-the-job performance
- Collaborate effectively with the Delivery teams to achieve all high priority initiatives to a high standard of quality. May lead the delivery of these initiatives
- Review existing measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of the training
- Serve as an advocate for training and quality by facilitating regular audience and user research to inform design and determine performance outcomes
- Ensure that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships across key stakeholders through consistent consultation sessions
- Identify which blended training solutions are most appropriate to deliver the best impact to quality metrics
- 3+ years' of Learning and Development experience
- 2+ years' of project management experience leading projects
- Experience performing training needs assessments, designing and implementing learning solutions through media and embedded performance support tools
- Experience engaging and influencing stakeholders at various levels across and organisation
- Advanced interpersonal, presentation, and facilitation skills
- BA or BS Degree in Business, Instructional Design, or related field
- MBA or Masters in Instructional Design, Learning Sciences, Educational Technology, or related field
- Experience working with outsourcing sites/offshore providers
- Experience with policy-related training material
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.