Trade Operations Senior Analyst Position at a Massive Global Investment Bank
Working on a 9 month Contract, you'll be working in a Senior Analyst role helping analysts with daily processing issues, offering guidance and sharing their experiences as well as conducting testing as required in order help the team implement change and new products.
Daily tasks for the role include
- Performing daily tasks to ensure:
- All trades are captured in accordance with internal deadlines
- All trades are confirmed on Trade date
- All trades are communicated to the Custodian via SWIFT
- All trades are Pre Matched in accordance with market deadlines
- All Failing trades are captured and investigated
- All cash and stock breaks are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Brokers, Custodians and Trading desks to resolve day to day processing issues
- Perform system testing as and when required.
The successful candidate will currently be working in a Post Trade Operations role and be familiar with the key day to day Operational lifecycle and processes. The successful candidate will be keen to develop their experience and knowledge in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Operational processes across equity markets.
- A basic understanding of SWIFT messaging and the differing market requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time.
- Awareness of Investment Management Operations and the connection to asset servicing and NAV production.
- Familiar with Omgeo Central Trade Manager, Alert.
- Ability to manipulate data using Excel.
- Developing Industry knowledge and awareness
- Ability to explain processes and issues
- Takes ownership for own workload
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.