Experienced Threat & Vulnerability manger required in Kerry!
I have an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Manager on a permanent basis in Kerry. This is a unique and excellent chance to get closer to home, reduce rent costs, or even buy that dream home at an affordable price in beautiful Kerry.
- Support the SOC Manager to ensure the SOC meets its service objectives
- Manage the Cyber Threat Intelligence and Analysis and Vulnerability Management teams
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all matters related to Threat and Vulnerability management and Incident Response
- Provide input to the strategy, vision and improvement initiatives
- Support development and continuous improvement of CTIA and VM services
- Monitor the performance of the CTIA and VM teams to ensure quality output
- Deliver information to meet reporting requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of security monitoring strategies and industry benchmarks
- One of the following certifications is desired:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
Stamp 4 or EU passport essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.