Vendor risk management in the transportation sector
This is a 12 months fixed term contract for a third party risk assessment role in the transportation sector.
- Conduct the selected control activities necessary to mitigate identified compliance risk, taking any necessary actions and communicating findings to management.
- Monitoring, testing and reporting that business comply with applicable legislation, regulation, internal rules and standards.
- Evaluate and review third party vendor legal documentation and processes including MSA's, SOW's and RFP responses
- Perform risk assessment on suppliers and identify control gaps
- Negotiate remediation plan with suppliers
- Identify, escalate and report any issues where non-compliance is not addressed.
- Collaborate with and advice business and management on all compliance issues.
- Stay abreast of all legislative and regulatory developments both locally and globally that might have an impact on the Business.
- Cyber Security related certifications including ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISM, CIPP, CISSP desirable
- Previous experience in professional roles involving information security and/or management
- Knowledge of information risk and compliance principles. Broad understanding of security technology and related risk and compliance issues
- Senior stakeholder relationship management
- Strong understanding of information security controls & ISMS standards such as ISO27001/2, COBIT and NIST
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.