Test Manager Banking FS Advisory
Test Manager - Banking FS Advisory
You'll be working with the best people on the most complex financial service issues, helping to shape the future of financial services.
Your key responsibilities
- Talent should have 7-10 years of experience in Finacle core & ebanking Product Testing. Prior implementation knowledge of Finacle is an added advantage
- Talent should have experience in Finacle version 11.x
- Talent should understand Finacle life cycle and work independently & communicate with Client and internal stakeholders on a daily basis
- Talent should have the ability to come up with Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Talent should prepare test cases and business scenarios in line with the requirements document in the BRD
- Talent should have experience in Automated testing Viz Selenium.
- Identifying, analysing defects, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, troubleshooting and debugging of the software outputs and content.
- Good ability in defect management
- Good knowledge in Integration and Regression Testing
- Knowledge of business - GL, CASA, Trade finance, Clearing, Loans, SWIFT, Treasury, Channels banking, CRM
- Ability to conduct cross browser compatibility, device compatibility and OS compatibility testing
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Co-ordinate with the release management team for releases of fixes and take defects to closure
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- A competitive remuneration and pension plan
- Gym membership with a top tier gym in Ireland with state-of-the-art facilities
- An opportunity to select benefits that suit your needs, covering additional holidays, health and well-being options, insurance options, savings opportunities and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions for top tier shops and restaurants.
- Support for flexible working to accommodate your personal life and career development
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.