Our client is a leading Telecoms provider based in South Dublin who are currently looking for an energetic & enthusiastic Telecoms Engineer to join their growing team. The role will be responsible for the support of a global core network and is a great opportunity for a junior engineer to demonstrate their technical and organisational ability, working in a small team of experienced engineers at the cutting edge of IoT technologies.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for supporting the core network.
- Expanding monitoring capability
- Driving customer satisfaction
- Ensuring consistent uptime of the core network.
- The key point of contact for vendors and providers.
- Participate in knowledge transfer from fellow engineers.
- Technologies preferred: Diameter, SS7, IP, SIP, PRTG, SolarWinds, Jira
- Minimum 2 years' experience in telecoms support or Degree in Computer/Telecoms Engineering
- Proven track record in working with small teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting network issues.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Previous experience working to aggressive timelines essential.
- Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service.
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.