Technical Writer/ Documentation within Quality & Validation Engineering
Technical Writer - Limerick
Within the Quality Engineering & Validation team
I am delighted to be coming to market with a technical writer role for a medical device manufacturer based in Limerick. In essence in this role you will be providing support for the technical/validation documentation team. Acting as a key member within quality engineering support to ensure that all activities associated with change control and general engineering support tasks are completed in a fully compliant manner in accordance with requirements
- Help coordinate FMEA sessions with Quality Engineering as needed.
- Assist with attachment and upload of deliverables associated with change control.
- Help with non-critical Validation execution under direction of Engineering.
- Assist with purchasing and spare parts ordering
- Support Engineering with planning and department development.
- Provide training on quality systems.
- Manages and monitors the change control metrics.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the technical/validation documentation.
- Level 8 Degree in Science or Engineering
- Experience within Quality Engineering/ Validation withing Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical or another highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11 and European regulations associated with the medical device industry
- Understanding of GMP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.