One of the world's leading tech companies is looking to hire an experienced Technical Writer in Dublin
Technical Writer II
Role: Technical Writer
Duration: ASAP for 11 months
Migrate personalized information about global company benefits (e.g. vacation policy, sick leave, etc) to an internal help center to raise awareness of the range of benefits the company has to offer, answer employee questions, and scale HR.
You have advanced Content Management Systems (CMS) experience, and combine efficient tech writing with excellent communication. You're skilled at managing content sign-off, and liaise effectively with subject matter experts across diverse teams. You devise elegant content solutions through text, information architecture, or redesigned flows. The end result is user-driven content that's easy to understand and action, delivered to timeline.
The help center content management system for the HR intranet also supports external help centers such as Chrome, AdWords and Youtube, and is designed to empower users to solve problems.
* Implement content migration to the internal Benefits help center from diverse Google sites and documents
* Raise and resolve editorial queries with content owners and subject matter experts to finalize content
* Organize information to follow agreed templates, style and quality guidelines, and help center structure
* Devise elegant content solutions through text, information architecture, or redesigned flows as needed
* Optimize content for usability and internal search
* Manage publication milestones to ensure smooth launches to agreed timelines
* Use data and user insights to measurably improve content and user experience
* Support the drive to deliver quality content at scale by developing processes and documentation for non-technical-writers
* Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* Experience with HTML
* Experience in Analytics and UX
* Proven record of researching, writing and organizing help center content
* Ability to digest information quickly and explain it in simple terms targeted to consumer audiences
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
* Extreme attention to detail even when balancing multiple simultaneous projects
* Project management experience and the ability to execute end-to-end solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.