Tech Writer for Leading Search Engine
Major Tech Search Engine is looking for a Technical Writer to assist in a help centre roll out. In this position, you will use your keen attention to detail and graphic and creative sensibilities to gather, construct, and publish copy for a new project.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to distill complex concepts and procedures into clear, actionable documentation
- Write original, high quality online help materials (e.g. concept overviews, instructional materials, self-help material, policies)
- Implementation of articles into Help-Centre and maintenance of technical implementation
- BA/BS degree in English, Communication, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience writing instructional content (e.g. user manuals or guides, support content / instructions)
- Experience working with a content management system
- Ability to digest information quickly and explain it in simple terms targeted to audiences
- Excellent interpersonal communication, and collaboration skills
- Extreme attention to detail even when balancing multiple simultaneous projects
Note: This is a contract position starting ASAP to 28/02/2020
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.