Leading Search Engine Hiring Technical Writer
You will be a part of a team of technical writers who develop documentation for the Hardware Operations teams in the company's data centers. You will interact with engineering and other operations groups to create deliverables.
- Understand the technical details of projects.
- Identify audiences for content and anticipate the questions, problems, and needs that the content should address.
- Deliver clear, correct, and well-structured writing.
- Edit, revise, and restructure a wide range of documentation.
- Work on solutions that improve processes and practices, including maintenance processes and tools.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing clear, accurate and concise documentation.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Desired Demonstrated ability to work well both in a team and as an individual contributor. Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency and quality of documentation processes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.