Technical Support Engineer
A well-established client of Morgan McKinley's are actively looking for a Support Engineer to join their technical team based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
They are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join the Support team. As part of the Support team in Tralee you would be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Messaging environment and related infrastructure throughout the EMEA and Americas regions.
This position will be an amazing opportunity for any young engineer looking to get their foot in the door into the IT world or someone who is looking to progress their career with a Multi-National company.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level II/III support on various issues.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, and resource optimization as required.
- Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under Microsoft O365 Environment
Requirements and Skills
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to multitask
- Office 365 (Exchange, Teams)
- Windows OS (2008-2019)
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.