Exciting opportunity for a level 1 French Support Engineer in Cork
Great opportunity for a native or fluent French speaker to support level 1 Technical issues on a daily basis in Cork.
The successful candidate should have Windows system experience - knowledge of Linux systems would be a major advantage.
In this role, you will support company and partner's enterprise cloud-based data backup and recovery offerings by working with customers
* Seek successful resolution of customer technical queries received through phone, email, chat etc.
* Successfully use appropriate resources to resolve customer issues, ensuring minimal variation in how we solve common issues
* Escalate cases to senior resources and follow documented escalation procedures
* Collaborate with internal resources to improve processes
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both English and French language
Stamp 4 or EU Passport required - no sponsorship on offer
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.