A newly created opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer has arisen within a within a Multination company based in Blanchardstown Dublin.
This position requires for someone to start as soon as possible.
You should have a proven track record in the following areas:
* Queue management with a strong focus on achieving service targets
* Delivering world class customer experience
* Championing adherence and compliance to process and policy
* Creation and maintenance of a robust library of documentation to support all areas of team activity
* Attention to detail, specifically in relation to generating, analysing and actioning metrics relating to overall team performance
* Ability to manage mini projects and execute to plan. This should include Office moves, Renovations and M&As as well as software & hardware deployments.
You should be the primary source of knowledge for team members on:
* Imaging PC's and MAC's. (knowledge of SCCM and Casper)
* Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
* Enterprise collaboration clients e.g Skype for Business, Slack
* End-User/Client facing configuration of Office 365
* Supporting triage steps to determine User, PC, Network, or Application issues
* Ticket management with the goal of providing timely updates to clients.
* Network Printer installation / troubleshooting
* Support of mobile devices and software to include Airwatch, PingID etc (iPad, iPhone, Android)
* Knowledge, awareness and dissemination of process and policy
* Reporting and escalations as required to management team
* 3-5 Years of Experience and…
* Strong logical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
* Technical expertise with Mac and Windows OS
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Work efficiently and effectively without sacrificing quality
* Be a team player with strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.