Excellent opportunity for bilingual tech support agents in Waterford
Bilingual Technical Support Agent French/English
I am currently working with a leading Waterford based organisation who are seeking bilingual technical support agents - French/English to join their growing team
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner who has the ability to multi-task. They should be enthusiastic and self-propelled as well as a good team contributor. Proficiency in MS Office Applications or Comptia A+ certification would be favourable.
Some of the technologies supported by the technical support team are; laptops, desktops, VMware virtual machines, Avaya, iPads, iPhones, MS Office Suite and internal applications.
This role supports both English and French speaking employees
- Providing first-level support to Employees for their IT needs, in a friendly, customer-oriented manner.
- Understanding our callers' technical needs and troubleshooting their issues in a clear, jargon free manner - resolving where possible and reassigning to 2nd level support teams where necessary.
- Logging, tracking, prioritising and ownership of all contacts received to the Service Desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured.
- Responsible for timely follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalating issues through departmental procedures when required.
- Collaborating with our Knowledge Management team helping identify common problems, developing and maintaining solutions within the knowledgebase.
- Working with other IT Teams to triage and help resolve outstanding issues.
- Information sharing with other technical support team-members, to assist each other and to continuously raise the bar with the level of support we provide.
- Contribute to the technical support Net Promoter and Customer Effort Score by ensuring Customer Experience is front and centre of every interaction.
- Participate in focus groups and/or pilots for the on boarding of new products and services with the Support Services team, providing feedback from both a user and support perspective.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanour and portray the company in a positive light.
- Availability to provide technical support back up in situations including absence cover, BCP and rollouts.
- Fluent French and English - verbal and written
- Minimum: Leaving Certificate and Certificate/FAS Course
- Ideally CompTIA A+ Certified
- Contact Centre Experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Collaborates effectively
- Customer Centric focus
- Solution orientated
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication skills
- Experience working with high performing teams
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.