Technical Sourcer - Central Dublin - Software Development, Data Science, Infrastructure
Technical Sourcer your responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees within IT.
* Interact with potential candidates through database search , social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github etc)
* Craft and send recruiting emails
* Coordinate with hiring managers and recruitment partners to determine position requirements
* Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
* Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
* Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
* Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
* Promote our employer brand online and offline
* Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
* Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
* Proven work experience as a Technical Sourcer or similar role
* Ideally experience recruiting candidates for Software Development, Data Science or Infrastructure positions
* Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
* Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
* Solid verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
* Effective time-management abilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.