A major player in the Medical Device industry looking for an individual with strong focus on quality and complaints management
The Technical Support Team Leader will be responsible for coordinating and executing day-to-day operations of a Complaint Intake/ Technical services team that supports EMEA market in relation to technical complaint handling and resolution.
The role will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team based culture, ensuring complaint regulatory compliance, driving change and improvement initiatives. Establishing, communicating and implementing plans to ensure that global strategic goals are achieved in all areas.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain key metrics and dashboards to monitor progress and performance.
- Maintain performance in line with agreed targets for Quality compliance, Productivity and Customer experience.
- Review and analyse data set trends with the technical service team and provide direction following these analysis.
- Leads investigations of the negative trends and implementation of actions.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive efficiencies and improve quality compliance and customer's experience.
- Manage team workloads and providing inductions and training for new starters
- Write procedures and other Documentation needed for the enhancement of processes and systems
- BSc in a relevant discipline
- Supervisory/team lead experience within medical device industry and a min 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, or if you would like to hear more, get in touch today on 021 2300 412 or email@example.com. Alternatively, apply below and I will be in touch
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.