Our client is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to join their growing and expanding company. This role will report into the General Manager in Limerick. The main function of this role is sales couple with a technical background.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business related curriculum with 5+ year experience in technical sales.
Sales experience for technical equipment highly preferred
Good command of English and effective verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Business development within Europe
- Research and analysis of business opportunities consistent with the organization's long range and strategic plans.
- Identifying opportunities and work with the technical teams to grow profitable revenue for the company.
- Manage and enforce contract terms and provisions for business related ventures and projects in the region.
- Identify and build relationships with key agents and distributors who can contribute in a significant manner to corporate goals
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts
- Develop sales tools and personnel as needed to expand and build business in the region.
- Prepare and submit bids and quotations
- Manage agents and distributors
- Interfacing with US Head Quarters for all sales related activities
- Interface with marketing department on the regional marketing needs
- Travel as necessary - anticipated but not fixed, approximately twice a month, 1-2 days within ROI and once a month, 4-5 days outside of ROI. Again, must travel as necessary
- Must be a self-starter who will find means and ways to develop business
- Highly technical and hands on
- Must be willing to perform multiple roles in order to meet the needs of the client
- Willing and able to adapt to the company culture
- Add value in all processes involved
- Protective of company resources
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.