Leading Search Engine Expanding Recruitment Team
This role will involve sourcing into business areas, but will have a focs on Cloud related roles, both tech and non-tech.
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Screen candidates
- Strong Technical understanding obtained through past Technical Recruitment/Sourcing experience, or through technical third level education.
- BA/BS Degree preffered
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with and influence stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.