An excellent opportunity in a leading Cork company for an IT Project Manager.
This will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract. If you're looking to join a company where you can work with a highly skilled team then this may be the perfect role for you.
What do you need?
- Experience managing systems upgrades.
- Proven experience delivering projects from initiation to completion.
- Experience in managing a software upgrade from on premise to cloud.
- Experience leading a technical team through a systems upgrade.
What will you be doing?
- Managing a system upgrade from initiation to completion.
- Coordinate the entire project including design and development, testing, rollout and support.
- Manage the project milestones and manage any changes to the project scope.
- Identify risks to the project and create a plan to mitigate against these.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships.
If you are an experienced project manager interested in this role, get in touch today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.