Support Engineer / Technical Product Specialist
Our US based client is working with Morgan McKinley exclusively to build a new team in Cork. They are looking for talented Technical Engineers to join this new team, with the view of expanding in the future. This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineer looking for a new exciting challenge and to be part of a new company set up in Cork.
Our Client is seeking a Support Engineer / Technical Product Specialist to play a key role in supporting their world-class platform and solutions to our customers.
The successful candidate will be front line for all customer support. Your responsibilities will include answer customers questions, troubleshooting technical issues and provide a high quality customer service to customers.
- Maintain expert working knowledge of all products and platform features and best practices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving platform, integration, network, and browser issues.
- Strong customer focus.
- Manage tickets to closure, ensuring excellent support is provided on a timely basis.
- Communicate closely with QA and Product teams for support-related topics.
- Support/assist sales engineers and implementation team members to resolve platform issues, challenges.
- Hands-on technical experience configuring browser-based SaaS applications.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and organized, methodical thinking to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to articulate concepts to non-technical users in a simple fashion.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to speak and write clearly and professionally.
- Responsible, reliable, confident, committed, empathetic, genuine, and helpful working style.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, adaptable, multi-tasking mindset.
- 3-5 years technical support/product support experience.
- Exposure to field of software development / previous experience in software business.
- MS Excel experience including expression writing, function knowledge, vlookup, pivot
- tables, etc.
- Configuration of SSL, SAML, Web Services (REST and SOAP), and other customer
- integration points.
- Knowledge of VBA / scripting languages.
This is a growth opportunity, providing the ability to work in an exciting, fast-paced software startup environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.