Sr. Technical Operations Engineer - Dublin
Technical Operations Engineer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a massively respected Multinational Gaming company as Sr. Technical Operations Engineer. Based in their state of the art Dublin CC HQ.
As the senior member of the Technical Operations team, you will design, build and support the core infrastructure & information security systems, both in the Cloud and on Prem. You will join a team who want to disrupt the traditional mold through progressive design, automation and system implementation practices. This is a growing TechOps/DevOps organization that believes in Scaling, Transforming, Automating, Innovating, having fun and making a difference!
* Strong knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Windows & Linux)
* Comfortable with scripting languages such as Ruby or Python
* Experience with automation tools such as Cloud Formation or Terraform
* Help to develop metrics to measure system performance and implement best practices
* Solve difficult challenges while providing high level platform uptime and availability
* 5 + years of Windows and Linux system administration experience
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network fundamentals
* Experience working within AWS cloud infrastructure (S3, EC2, Glacier, EBS, ELB, Route
* 53, RDS, IAM)
* Demonstrated experience with VMware infrastructure supporting highly available server
* nodes. (VMotion, DRS, HA features)
* Knowledge of Dell EMC vSAN ready-nodes hardware
* Manage daily infrastructure tasks such as log management, Active Directory
* management, patching, system backups and AWS administrationExperience with configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet
* Experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog, Cloudwatch, Whatsup Gold and
* Comfortable working with IAAS solutions to automate as much as possible
* Thirst to understand new technologies and engineer integrations between systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.