Technical Lead Role - Database Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer
We have a new opportunity with a leading company in Cork who have asked for our assistance in helping them to hire a Technical Lead.
- Ideally you will have a strong Database Administrator background with 7+ Years' experience in a similar role.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Support the integration and transition of new infrastructure solutions/services into live operations
- Install test and administer infrastructure solutions independently or via third parties
- Strong experience with breadth of infrastructure domains, data centres, compute, storage, databases, virtualization, high availability solutions, disaster recovery solutions, backup solutions, monitoring solutions
- Linux or Unix experience and DB2 or Oracle is essential
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Dan Hoctor on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.