Pharma Engineering Sales Manager Dublin / Europe
Technical European Sales Manager
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Technical European Sales Manager for a client based in South Dublin and Europe, to join a successful team in an advanced engineering solutions company.
- This "business-to-business" sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business and provide excellence in customer support. This requires a senior individual contributor who can build significant new business.
- The role of the Pharma Engineering Sales Manager is to develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- This requires an individual contributor who can build significant new business.
- If you're comfortable selling technical solutions, driven to excel and solutions-oriented you will be a great fit for this role. In return, we offer training, encouragement, a great place to work and the support of a team dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations. This role will be based in Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be positive, highly driven, a good influencer, have excellent negotiation skills and be entrepreneurial.
- The right candidate will be able to with ease progress a sales strategy to drive sales growth in the assigned areas.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new projects with new customer accounts.
- Uphold relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system
- Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle - Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- You will oversee providing the business with accurate sales forecasts for your territory - Build repeatable sales approaches, tactics and strategies for target segments
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends in the assigned market
- National and international sales experience in any one or all the following areas: engineering, pharmaceutical packaging, hardware or other technical product.
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement
- Perfect verbal and written communication. (a second language is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an - organization - Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional demeanour
- Must have a full and clean driving license.
- This role is based from the office in South Dublin, with frequent travel required internationally.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.